Thursday, May 5, 2011

Flip Top Card

My friend Pam (whose blog is at Scrap Rehab) showed me the cutest card she received from a Stampin' Up demonstrator as a thank you.  At the 4-day retreat last weekend, I thought I'd give it a go!  It is super easy to make; however, it's probably not the best sort of card for Operation Write Home because it doesn't open up like a regular card.  The only space to write on is the back of the card!  I had fun making it though.  I used a sentiment on the front from my snarky friend Marlene and SU stamps on the inside.  The paper is more of the Bo Bunny that was leftover from the mini album I put together over the weekend.  Love Bo Bunny paper!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh....this turned out so beautifully! I'm so glad you are enjoying the freebies, and I'm sorry I didn't get here yesterday!

    ReplyDelete