Monday, May 2, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Heart Basket

Well, I'm back from my 4-day scrapbook retreat and the "real" world!  I made about 25 cards, completed a class of three 2-page layouts, did a few make n' takes, and got the paper on to two Bo Bunny mini albums.  I'd have to say it was quite a productive AND FUN 4-day weekend. 

One of the cards I made used the leftover paper from one of the Bo Bunny mini albums to create a card for this week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  We were asked to make it very frilly with lace and flowers.  I rarely make such a frilly card, but it was a lot of fun to do!

6 comments:

  1. That is hands-down, my favourite paper! I love the colours you chose and the doily with the pink flowers on it! Thanks for joining us at Hambo Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so gorgeous, Allison! The scrapbook retreat sounds like fun; I'd love to go to one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design - love the doily and the PINK flowers (my favorite color!). So glad you join us each week at the Hoedown~!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww..very sweet card! It would make an adorable Mother's Day card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too cute! Love the paper you chose and the doily is the perfect thing to cover the lace portion of the challenge! Thanks for playing along at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. It just kind of jumped right out at me.

    ReplyDelete