Thursday, December 27, 2012

CASE'd Love Card

It's not too late to mail your Love/Valentine's cards to Operation Write Home - the deadline to ARRIVE at your shipper is December 31!

This card turned out to be my favorite of all the ones I made for my Operation Write Home box this month (more will be revealed in January and February!).  I CASE'd (CASE=copy and steal everything) this card from Bonnie at Really Reasonable Ribbon.  She made a holiday card, but when I saw the design of the card, I knew I could easily make lots of these and they would look REALLY good!  Above all, we want to send quality cards to our deployed troops overseas.  Of course, I used ribbon from the Really Reasonable Ribbon monthly club on my cards along with leftover scraps of Valentine's paper and a sentiment from Shannon's Sentiments (Sorry, there is no link.  She closed in June 2011.)

I'm an entering this card in the Really Reasonable Ribbon Anything Goes + Ribbon Challenge and WOW Wednesday at the Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog.

MY CARD:

BONNIE'S CARD THAT I CASE'D:

6 comments:

  1. Great card Allison! I love how you tied in the swirls in the paper with the embossing on the card (or visa versa I guess)

    I hope you are enjoying your Christmas/New Years break as much as I am!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card design! It's so elegant! I got so busy with Christmas and then recovering from it all that I forgot to send my Love cards! I think most of mine are just love one so I may get them off today and hopefully they'll still get there by the 31st! Guess I better go do that right now. LOL Thanks for the reminder!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I'm honored that you CASE'd my card. :)
    Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful wonderful wonderful...cased or not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Allison! I mailed my cards priority today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, I may have to CASE it as well.

    CJ

    ReplyDelete