Sunday, December 23, 2012

Stampin' Up December Cards

December was supposed to be an "off" month for my Stampin' Up Stamp Club, but I was lucky - Christi started another Stamp Club and they met in December so I got to go and make cards with them!

The first card is being entered in the Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge on the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps Blog.  This month we were asked to make cards with flowers.  For every 25 cards entered (up to 50), ODBD donates the postage to send a box of cards overseas each month to our deployed heroes.  We love ODBD for their continued support each month!  Thank you!


Please note that this snowflake card did NOT go into my Operation Write Home box because of the Stampin' Up glitter paper.  Glitter is an extreme hazard to our deployed troops because it makes them visible with night goggles.  Because of this, my neighbors will receive this beautiful card this year!

3 comments:

  1. They are so pretty...love the contrast. I've heard that all OWH cards must be A2 size....that could help. Does someone provide the envelops? That is where my biggest expense is. I also think it is is a wonderful idea for cards for kids. I like focusing on everyday cards for spouses and children. I still hope to set a goal for myself regarding OWH again .

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful! I really like the embossed background on card #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't decide which I love the best. I think BOTH! Stunning cards!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete