Saturday, December 29, 2012

Hearts & Ribbon

What else do you need for a great Love/Valentine's card but red hearts and scrumptious ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon?!  If you mail your cards today via Priority Mail, you may still make the December 31 deadline for Love/Valentine's cards with Operation Write Home.

Although you will see a few more Love/Valentine's posted here - mostly because the rest of the blogger world is only about a month ahead of holidays - I'm moving on to Spring/Easter cards!  Rest assured that my Love/Valentine's cards were mailed to Operation Write Home in December.  The St. Patrick's Day deadline is January 31, but I have NEVER sent anyone a St. Patrick's Day card.  One year I made a few, but usually I just skip over it and do lots of Spring/Easter cards.  I try to stick with more general Spring-themed cards so they can be used for other occasions as well, but Easter cards (both religious and bunny-inspired) are welcomed.  The deadline for Spring/Easter is February 7.  I love thinking of flowers and warm weather in the dead of winter, don't you?!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....this is lovely and fun....just look at all those fun elements on each little sweet heart. Understand about having to stay 2-3 months ahead on the cards. And yes, love the idea of thinking Spring in the winter cold days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card Allison! Can't say that I've ever made any St Patty Day cards either...and probably won't start although I might for OWH! However as slow as I've been going lately I'd be wise to start "summer" cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Valentine card is fabulous! I got my Love cards mailed out and delivered before the 31st! Whew! It was close. Ha, ha.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete