Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Doodle Pantry | Jar of Seashells

When I saw fellow Doodle Pantry Design Team member Pat's card with a jar full of peppermints, I thought it was a fantastic use of the Bottles and Jars set and began thinking of what I could fill my jar with.  I filled my jar with Seashells from another Doodle Pantry set.  If you like the combination of these sets, then now is the time to shop for them plus much more.  Doodle Pantry is having a 35% off sale on everything except gift certificates through January 3.  Have fun shopping!

I'm also entering this card in this week's WOW Wednesday Challenge at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks.  You are eligible to win a prize by linking to anything you've created OR by commenting on the submissions - easy peasy, right?!




9 comments:

  1. WOW, Alison. This is beautiful. I love the jar of seashells.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the seashells in the jar - these jars are so versatile - great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is pretty! I've been staring at a jar stamp that I own and now finally some inspiration! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know Allison...I thought what could I do to Jill my jar. I love love love love love what you did and I want to CASE your card. I remember the quote and forgot and now I can CASE that too. Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Allison - this is just flat out wonderful. Love the waves in the background against the jar of shell - so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is really cute! I like the dimension the jar brings to the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love what you did with the jar, excellent idea and your wave is a fantastic touch!
    Hugs
    Glenda,

    ReplyDelete