Friday, December 21, 2012

Love/Valentine's with Jolee's Stickers

I'm not a big fan of stickers, but somehow I've had these in my stash for quite a long time and decided it was time to use them for some Love/Valentine's cards for Operation Write Home.  I made 7 cards with 3 sets of stickers and still had stickers leftover!

The deadline for shipper's to receive Love/Valentine's cards is December 31, so if you are finished with your winter holiday cards, why not make a few Love cards for our deployed troops to use to keep in touch with those they love!

Links to other supplies: Really Reasonable Ribbon and Create with TLC.


This is a sticker on a black mat. I ruffled ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

The stickers are on the black strip on the left.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.

I've had this embossing folder for a long time! The crochet lace is from Really Reasonable Ribbon.
This sticker was so large that it took up the entire card!
This sticker was a little smaller, so I just made the card a bit smaller.

I like to mat stickers on circles or squares and use in 3's.  Ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon.

Once again, stickers on black mats and a group of 3.  With the tiny stickers I put two on each mat.



1 comment:

  1. These cards are just adorable! Great use of stickers! I need to use my ribbon I have from RRR! I think I'm hoarding it!

    ReplyDelete