Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Doodle Pantry | Oh My Birthday Ant

Here's a card in honor of my nephew's birthday today!  The images and sentiments are all from Doodle Pantry.  I combined the Oh My Ant with the balloons and birthday sentiment from Birthday Accessories.  Want to get your hands on some of these sets?  Now's the time!  All sets are 35% off through January 3 so stock up now!

The paper is from Echo Park, Stampin' Up (Midnight Muse) and my stash (red).  I used my Copic markers to color the image.  The sketch is Operation Write Home's Stars & Stamps Sketch #146.

I'm also entering this in the WOW Wednesday challenge at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks!



10 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card Allison, I love it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog I have a link for where to buy Elderberries for you: http://www.bulkherbstore.com/Elderberries-Whole_Organic

    Your local Health Food store is a possibility too.

    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card...an ant card from his aunt! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Allison! This is such a cute card; the plaid strip really sets off the image. Thanks for your sweet comments today about my Hambo card! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card! Cut image too! I've grown to love Doodle Pantry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This little ant is soooo versatile . I've used him for so many different occasions. Love your card. I'm missing some of your delightful posts. I just subscribed again to you blog to make sure I don't miss any.....thought I had done that a long time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that ant!! A perfect birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute this is. I don't think I have this ant - going to have to check into adding him to my collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwww, this sure is sweet! Love the expression on this ant's face. Fabulous idea having him holding the balloons too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terribly cute card, your nephew will love it.
    hugs
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete