Monday, December 10, 2012

Hugs & Kisses for Our Troops

Are you tired of my Love/Valentine's cards yet?!  I still have a few more to share with you that I made back on Thanksgiving Day to fill my Operation Write Home box.  Don't forget - the deadline for Valentine's/Love cards is December 31!  Get them in the mail TODAY via Priority Mail so they arrive to OWH by December 12 and you are eligible for a drawing to win a box of goodies.  Details are HERE!

Everything on these two similar cards is from Stampin' Up!  The DSP is pretty old - maybe two years old, but I still have plenty left!  Which one do you like better?  The one with the pleated ribbon or with the strips of paper?

Challenge:
Operation Write Home Midweek Throwdown - Love and Hugs



5 comments:

  1. I like them both! But if you're going to make me choose...I think the one with the ribbon. You have been one card making machine! I had hoped to have time over Thanksgiving to make cards but alas...that didn't happen. Maybe over Christmas...there isn't as much to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these two cards! I think I like the second one the best because of the contrast of the lighter paper on the bottom, but really, both are fab!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, you really have moved on from Christmas! This is my next to focus on and thank you for the inspiration with your great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them both and very hard to choose. I'm a touchy feely person, so maybe the one with the ribbon, but that's the only reason...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like them both, but prefer the bottom. What punch/die did you use for the scallop circles?

    ReplyDelete