Monday, December 3, 2012

More Love Cards for OWH

I warned you about one week ago that I would have more Love/Valentine's cards to post since I worked on a bunch for Operation Write Home on Thanksgiving Day.  Well, here's another version, still using Stampin' Up! products from a while back (plus some ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon's monthly club).  This image was on the bottom of a sheet of 12 x 12 paper.  I decided to try it two different ways since I had two sheets of paper.  Which do you like better - the Close to Cocoa background or the Riding Hood Red background?  My daughter definitely likes the red background better - it pops!

If you want to be eligible to win a box of goodies from OWH, send your Love/Valentine's cards to your shipper to arrive no later than December 12.  Details can be found HERE!



4 comments:

  1. These are both cute but I'm with Kaylie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison, first let me thank you for the lovely comment you left on my CAS card. What a super nice thing to say. You made my day!

    These cards are awesome. What a genius idea to showcase the image on the pattern paper. Definitely am going to case this idea. I agree with your daughter. The red does make the image pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those Love Birds! It is hard for me to wrap my brain and craftiness on to Love and Valentines. You are doing awesome!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humm.....why do you put me to the challenge....haha...I like the Close to Cocoa only because it is different from the traditional Valentine colors yet the card is VERY Valentine....haha

    ReplyDelete