Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Mmmm, Hot Cocoa | Doodle Pantry

Well, the weather here in Texas is finally starting to feel a bit like Christmas, although every once in a while we get a 70 degree day thrown into the mix - I'm certainly not complaining though!  I just love these mischievous ants from Doodle Pantry.  This is one of my favorite winter sets - Cocoa Cup Ants.  I've used the pre-colored image, sentiment and digi papers from this set.

Even though there is no Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge this month, there *IS* a 35% off sale through January 3, so go to the store and check out all the reasonably priced goodies there!

Today is also WOW Wednesday at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog - the best little local scrapbook store in North Texas!  You are eligible to win a prize at the blog if you post a creation (of any sort!) or if you comment on other people's blogs who have entered - there are many chances to win so head there, too!

My design is based on one by Pam T., a fellow OWH'er.  She makes beautiful crisp and clean cards - just my style!  Go become a follower - you won't regret it!


6 comments:

  1. Cute card layout/design and I love those Cocoa Ants too!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice Allison! I have grown to love Doodle Pantry too! I need to go take advantage of their sale!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable and with each W.W. I grow more intrigued with Doodle Pantry. I think I'm finally going to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card--so very cute and LOVE the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You used one of my favorite critters from Doodle Pantry, those darling little ants! Fabulous.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and will be CASING somewhat. It's such a comfort card. I just printed out last night after seeing yours again and hope to color soon. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete