Thursday, December 20, 2012

Final SFYTT Post for 2012...and forever?!

I have really enjoyed playing along with all of the Something For You To Try sketch challenges at iheart2stamp.com this year.  I was so sad when Jen announced that she will not be continuing the challenges in 2013!  So, here is my final SFYTT submission (boo hoo!) - a birthday card in honor of my daughter Kaylie's 10th birthday (We're at Great Wolf Lodge today celebrating - her birthday is December 30).  Below you will find the links to every entry in 2012 which makes me eligible to win the grand prize - gift certificates from every sponsor this year.  There are super sponsors on the list so I hope I win - WOOHOO!

I love Jen's sketches and have looked forward to the first Saturday of every month this year.  I will be sad in 2013 but will keep my fingers crossed that she may revive the SFYTT challenges in 2014!

December 2012


November 2012
October 2012
September 2012
August 2012
July 2012
June 2012
May 2012
April 2012
March 2012
February 2012
January 2012

4 comments:

  1. Cute Card! Well, phooey! I was going to try to do the challenges for 2013! What fun to spend Kaylie's birthday at Great Wolfe Lodge! Hope you guys have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, Happy Birthday to Kaylie! Cute birthday card and great sketch. I'm sad that they decided to not do the challenges in 2013 as I was hoping to join in. Have fun at Great Wolf Lodge!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Kaylie! It sounds like she will be having a fabulous time. Love your card and it is always sad when sketch sites go down, but they are a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy belated birthday Kaylie! I hope y'all had Don at G.W.L!

    ReplyDelete