Thursday, March 24, 2011

A Critter and A Rhyme

Happy Birthday, Dr. Seuss!  This card was made for the Paper Playtime challenge option #3 - a critter and a rhyme in honor of Dr. Seuss' birthday this month (March 2 to be exact).  The paper is all from Creative Imaginations and the fish is a free image from MelonHeadz Illustrating that I colored with Bic markers.  I thought this card would be a cute one for a deployed mom or dad to send home to a toddler so it works for the OWH Midweek Throwdown as well!  They will just love the googly eyes, won't they?!

10 comments:

  1. What an adorable card Allison, I love the googlie eyes on the fish! Thanks for playing in our challenge at Operation Write Home!

    I did a tutorial on my blog about digital papers for you, it posted Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so stinking cute!! I love Melonheadz stuff, but I use her colored or try to do in PSP since I have no markers or copics.

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable fish! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison, what a great idea and your card turned out so very cute! Love the fish, the water, even how you inked the sentiment--awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh... this is cute as can be.
    thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! You made the fishies look fabulous! xox Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card! So so cute! Great job! Thank you for playing along at paper playtime!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super cute! this is perfect for the challenge Allison, great job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us @ Paper Playtime!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete