Tuesday, March 22, 2011

New AnyHero Cards - MelonHeadz and Dustin Pike Images

I really enjoy making AnyHero cards for OWH and my AnySoldier.com contact in Iraq.  Now if I could just find some helpers to write the notes in them, then I could make even more!
This free image is from my friend Nikki at MelonHeadz Illustrating.  I used my Cuttlebug stars embossing folder on the craft paper that I used as a base.
This pre-colored image came from Dustin Pike and Doodle Dragon Studios.  The sentiment I created in Word from a quote I found at AnySoldier.com.  The oval and scalloped oval are Nestabilities.  The patterned paper is Basic Grey.

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! you've been busy!!! I love your cards!! and the colors on the Hero card are great!!

    ps... just sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete