Sunday, March 20, 2011

OWH Sketch 60 & Easel Card

I've been dying to try to make an easel card and what better reason than a Get Well Card for Sandy Allnock, president and founder of Operation Write Home, as she recovers from foot surgery.  The free image is from Elizabeth Dulemba/Coloring Page Tuesdays.  The tutorial for the easel card can be found on the OWH Stars and Stamps blog under Tutorials.
Here is my go at OWH Sketch 60.  The felt hearts, I think, are from Bo Bunny.  I got them for free at a crop at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX.  I believe the ribbon is American Crafts.  The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up set Three Little Words and the scallop border punch is from SU as well.

2 comments:

  1. I really like the easel and joy fold cards. I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison! Please share your creation at my Coloring Page Tuesday facebook gallery too! http://www.facebook.com/pages/ColoringPageTuesdays/131602883523029 . And I hope Sandy is better soon! :) e

    ReplyDelete