Thursday, March 3, 2011

First Attempt to Complete the OWH Midweek Throwdown

HAHAHAHA!  Okay, I went into my craft room fully intending to come out with a Mother's Day card for the OWH Midweek Throwdown.  I started pulling Thank You stamps off my shelf and suddenly realized what I was doing. DUH, I came in to do a Mother's Day card.  Back to the computer for some digi stamps.  Back to the craft room to color.  Started pulling a few things together.  Found a sketch to use.  Got done and there was NO ROOM for a Mother's Day sentiment!  But, this card was done in HONOR of my mother who loves owls.  Does that count?  No, I didn't think so.  I have another image colored and will try to make a Mother's Day sentiment fit on the card this time.  Wish me luck!  Maybe I should just get some sleep and try again tomorrow?!
This digi stamp is from my good friend Nikki at MelonHeadz Illustrating.  The patterned paper is from Paper Salon.  I used S&S sketch #37.  Good night!  :-)

1 comment: