Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dude Time Doodles Challenge

This is my first Dude Time Doodles Challenge that I've entered.  I think their images are pretty hysterical, but I've never quite figured out how to use them on OWH cards.  Well, Shirley G. who also makes cards for OWH entered the challenge and that gave me the inspiration and motivation to enter as well.  Thanks, Shirley!  You can check out Shirley's blog here.  Then I found what I thought was a perfect sentiment to go with the image - it's from GTC.  It says, "Life is Full of Surprises - Some Big, Some Small."  Hope you enjoy the humor of this card!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Allison! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog today :) You asked about using digital papers, several questions in fact. I have another gal that's asked questions about the digital papers too and I was going to do a tutorial. I think since you asked I'd better get to that very soon! I will I promise, and I'll answer all your questions :) Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its a wonderful comment to go with such a fun image. Nicely done and I know OWH will be happy to forward it on. Thanks for joining the challenge at Dude Time Doodles. Please join us again. Another challenge starts tomorrow.
    Tammy
    DTD, Dudette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allison, Great card, you found the perfect sentiment! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe! Love the sentiment! Thanks for joining in with the Guest Designer / Freebie at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete