Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mother's Day Cards for OWH

The deadline for Mother's Day cards is March 31.  During Thursday night's OWH/tv live video, Kris the Midwest Shipper said she really needed more Mother's Day cards.  So, I got on the stick and made some more to go in the box that I am mailing to her on Monday!  Here they are.

The first two cards use free images from Unique by Annemaritta.  I used Cuttlebug embossing folders on the background cardstock for both cards.  I also used Nestabilities small ovals & small scalloped ovals on the second card.  Both cards use Stampin' Up Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp as well as SU punches for the sentiment.
I made four of this next card for the box to OWH.  It is an embossed flower card - I love doing these after I learned about them on a Stars and Stamps blog tutorial here.  After doing this one on colored cardstock though, I've decided I prefer the embossed flower cards on white cardstock.  (See previous posts for examples of those.)  Again, the sentiment and stamps are the same ones from Stampin' Up used on the cards above, and it's the same Cuttlebug embossing folder as above.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE the embossed paper! They're so elegant:) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty cards Allison.. thanks for sharing ~ Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors, coloring and embossing of the first card. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete