Saturday, March 26, 2011

Monochromatic Pink

This is a monochromatic pink card I made using Bazzill cardstock and other items from my stash.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Holiday Blitz set and the punch is SU's 1" circle.  I also used Stars and Stamps Sketch #61, new for this week (see below).  Sorry the photo of the card turned out so blurry - not sure what happened there!

This card is being entered in the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge - monochromatic
Stamping Vacation - monochromatic pink

Since I had all this pink scrap paper out and was working on Mother's Day cards for Operation Write Home, I came up with this cute card, too.  The flower stamp is called Posie Doodle and is by Stampendous Perfectly Clear Stamps.  The sentiment is the same as above - SU Holiday Blitz punched with SU 1" circle punch.  The pink cardstock is Bazzill and the ribbon is from my stash.

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards, Allison! Great layout and I love your choice of pink! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fabulous cards with great layouts. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love these.... you never cease to amaze me:) xox Nikki

    ReplyDelete