Monday, October 8, 2012

Birthday Card with Scraps

This is a card that I made at the last scrapbook crop I attended (it was a while ago!).  I used scraps of paper from a scrapbook page I made to create the card.  I need to try to do this more often while I'm scrapbooking so that I don't have so many leftover bits and pieces.  Do you scrapbook?  Do you use your scraps to make cards?  Do you have favorite sketches to use for cards using your scraps?  Operation Write Home has a whole tutorial on how to "wrangle" your scraps along with a few sketches that are perfect for using up scraps HERE!


3 comments:

  1. Nice job Allison! I need to do the same thing! Thanks for the reminder about the scrap wrangler...need to watch that again! I do love OWH sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and a great idea for using scraps!!

    ReplyDelete