Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Teacher Halloween Gifts | WOW! Wednesday

Today is Halloween which is a big day at my daughter's school!  The students get to dress in costume and parade through the Lower School, Middle School and Upper School.  After that, they return to their classrooms for parties.  It's quite an event!

Here is the card I made for each of the 4th grade teachers which I gave them along with a little treat bucket from the Target $1 aisle filled with my famous peanut butter cookies (you can find the recipe HERE)!

It's also WOW! Wednesday at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog.  Don't forget to comment on the entries or enter yourself - both qualify you for prizes!


Card Supplies:
image colored with Copics - Bugaboo Stamps Make It Snappy - Stella Witch
card stock - from my stash
ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon

7 comments:

  1. That's an adorable card!!! Love it! :D Have a fun and safe Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE Maxine! Very cute! Wow! I didn't know they still let kids dress up for Halloween at any school! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! What a fun time your daughter will have this Halloween. My daughter loved Halloween at her school too when they had costume contests and decorated and all until she was in the 5th grade and the school established a policy of no Halloween at school. We were both bummed! :(
    Happy Halloween!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxine is always got something to say!

    love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and lucky teachers...I'm sure they enjoyed the cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Stella images, and this one is terrific. Love the vibrant coloring.

    ReplyDelete