Friday, October 26, 2012

SFYTT October | We R Fiesta

I know that most card makers are working on fall, Halloween and Christmas cards right now, but if you make cards for Operation Write Home, those deadlines have all nearly passed (Christmas is due by October 31).  So, I'm trying to get in the frame of mind to make Love and Valentine's cards already.  It's hard...I'm still in the Christmas mood!  But, here's a Love card (generic love are more useful for OWH than specific Valentine's cards) I made using the We R Memory Keepers Fiesta line of paper and a jewel from Bazzill.

I've done really well keeping up with the Sketch For You To Try Challenge at i{heart}2stamp all year - so glad that it's a monthly challenge!  This is my entry following the October sketch.



2 comments:

  1. I see you still have some of that Fiesta paper! Very cute! I'm still going to make some love cards for OWH! Haven't started yet. Still needed to make a birthday card for my dad, anniversary card for a friend and "thinking of you" card for my granddaughter that doesn't live here. Hoping I can get started over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really cute generic love card Allison. Those papers work really well with that sketch. I hope to remember to check out that sketch challenge in January. It is hard to start making Valentine/Love cards right now. I think I'll wait at least until after Halloween. So I have a few days before I start pulling out the heart papers. Ha, ha.

    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete