Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Doodle Pantry - WOW Wednesday

It's WOW Wednesday again at the Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog.  My card today is a thank you I mailed to my dad last month after he came for a visit and took us to dinner for my and my husband's birthdays (both in September) at our favorite restaurant - Texas de Brazil.

I colored the sunflower from Doodle Pantry's Topiary Seasons with my Copic markers (this is available pre-colored or outline), used the sentiment from Rounded Wishes and digi paper from Four Seasons Digi Paper Pack.  I love how everything works together across the Doodle Pantry sets - it makes card making a breeze!

Don't forget - TODAY is the deadline to participate in the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge.  Make any card using a Doodle Pantry image and you will receive a free digi stamp set just for entering!  If you want to shop, today is also the last day to get Pumpkin Ants free with a purchase.

And, I'm still working through the OWH Sketches - this is sketch #38!


5 comments:

  1. Nice Card Allison! I have fallen in love with Doodle Pantry images and bought several recently when they had 20 or 25% off (can't remember which). Good deal though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Allison. I love how the topiary goes so well with the paper strips. Congrats on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, this is a great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely Allison, fab colouring on the sunflower image!

    ReplyDelete