Monday, October 15, 2012

Tissue Box Covers

Last weekend I made Christmas gifts for all the fourth grade teachers - the one with the name on it is for my daughter's teacher.  They started making these at my LSS using a tutorial from Splitcoast Stampers. When I saw them, I thought they would be the perfect teacher gift, especially if I made them using paper that was not for a particular season.  I dragged out all of my Basic Grey papers from when I was doing kits-of-the-month with my LSS a few years back.  You can make these tissue box covers using two pieces of 8-1/2 x 11 card stock for the base and two pieces of 12 x 12 paper to cover them and then whatever you want to embellish - pretty inexpensive little gift, right?





2 comments:

  1. Great teacher gifts! Great inexpensive gift period! Nice job! They will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat gave us the instructions last week. Definitely going to make some of these for myself!

    ReplyDelete