Friday, October 12, 2012

Hero Arts | Chevron Circles

When I come across cards that inspire me, I love to CASE (copy and steal everything) them.  I absolutely loved this card by Shari Carroll of the Hero Arts Design Team!  Luckily, it was also perfect for this month's ODBD Challenge at Operation Write Home to use circles.

I have this Hero Arts Zig Zag Cling stamp (4x6" stamp) so I knew I could easily pull this off!  I used SU! 2012-2014 In Colors cardstock and ink along with a sentiment from the Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments clear stamp set (an OWH fundraiser stamp set!).  I used an EK Circle Punch and was able to punch 6 circles out of each 4x6" stamp.  To be able to make more cards, I used 2 circles of each of 3 colors on my card and made 3 cards - each just slightly different.  Because this is another Clean & Simple card, I used my "good" Papertrey Ink white cardstock, too!


3 comments:

  1. Both of these are such nice color combinations! I was debating about getting the 2012-2014 in colors. You may have swayed me in the direction of BUY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! I like the chevron stamp on the circles and the buttons you added on the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great, Allison! Love the combo of circles and buttons. I was wondering what color you stamped with on the circles? One great thing about this design is it's good for guys, too!

    ReplyDelete