Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Doodle Pantry - Poppies

It's Wednesday which means I'm participating in WOW Wednesday over at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog!  Today I have a card that uses one of the newly released Doodle Pantry images called Poppies.  If you play along with this month's Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge, you can receive this image FREE.  Just make any card using a Doodle Pantry image (freebies can be found HERE to get you started) before the October 24 deadline!

I paired this image with Graphic 45 paper with a Wizard of Oz theme that I bought at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks (probably a year ago because I'm a paper hoarder!).  I colored the image with my Copic markers, but it also comes pre-colored in two different colors if you don't enjoy coloring your images.  Doodle Pantry has something for everyone!  I also followed the OWH Stars & Stamps sketch #65.


5 comments:

  1. this image did work really well with this paper! Nice coloring job too! Well done! I just got several images from them. Now I need to create!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. LOVE that paper and your image is perfect! Gorgeousness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Allison! The paper seems to be made for this digi! I got those for free. I had a card I made with a Doodle Pantry image so was able to post it for their challenge to get those. Haven't used them yet but I love them on your card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poppies...poppies.. beautiful poppies...Most excellent use for this wonderful G45 paper! (I bought a huge stash from Cat too!) And the digi is great way to carry the theme thru!! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very elegant and pretty card, Allison! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete