Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Flower Row

This week's image from Designed 2 Delight for the Friday Free Image Challenge was this sweet row of flowers.  I wanted to make a birthday card for a dear friend of mine, so I paired the image with a sentiment from Scrap-A-Licious Times.  I used the Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps sketch #82 (see below), turned it on its side and made the back rectangle slightly larger than the front one.  The flower embellishment is from Prima.  The yummy paper is a new line from My Mind's Eye called Lost & Found - kind of retro, kind of shabby chic which aren't really my typical style, but I LOVE the colors!  This card will also work for the Designed 2 Delight Designer's Saturday Challenge since it's Anything Goes this week.


3 comments:

  1. Allison, I luv luv your card! Sitting here drooling over your DPs, colors, how the flower just pops - fab! And I'm delighted to know that Kaylie enjoyed my book; feel free to write a review and post it on Amazon, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, really love that paper. Thank you for joining us at D2D this week. Hope you'll be back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely and a great use of that sketch. Thanks so much for using Every Flower by Designed2Delight and entering our challenge. We enjoy seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete