Saturday, August 27, 2011

Meljen's Designs - Blast from the Past

This week's challenge at Meljen's Designs is to share the first card you ever made with one of their images.  Here's the VERY first card I ever made using a free image from Meljen's Designs - Little Winged Heart.  I made this card in February 2011 - just the second month of making cards for Operation Write Home.  It's not the best card I ever made - I was pretty new to making cards and hadn't learned the secret of layering yet and didn't know how to re-size digital images either.  Wow, that seems so long ago, but it was only SIX MONTHS!

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card! Thank you for joining our “Blast from the Past” challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

    --Cheryl--
    ** Stop by my blog to check out my Halloween blog candy!**

    ReplyDelete