Saturday, August 6, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Little Indian/Tic Tac Toe

This week's Hambo Hoedown Challenge was to use the Little Indian digi image and elements chosen from a tic tac toe grid (see the grid below the card - I chose: die cuts, flowers and piercing).  This was a great challenge because I don't often use more than 1 or 2 elements on a card at one time.  Because of the tic tac toe part of the challenge, I think this is one of the best cards I've made in a while.  I'm going to keep that tic tac toe grid around for more inspiration.  Plus, I may have finally found my fall-themed mojo - an added benefit.  Thanks, Hambo!
Card Recipe:
Paper - DCWV Harvest Gathering Mat Stack
Sentiment stamp - TPC Studio Autumn Harvest
Inks - Ranger Distress Ink Spiced Marmalade, Memento Rich Cocoa
Flowers - Prima
Brads - stash
Die cuts - Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacy Ovals


ribbon





eyelets



punches



die cuts





flowers


piercing
(not piecing)



buttons






sparkle



lace

2 comments:

  1. Allison, you have made a really darling card! Love the warm autumn colors and that sentiment is beautiful. You definitely found your mojo on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-duper! Love that paper and your coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown.

    ReplyDelete