Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Designed 2 Delight - Stitched Pumpkin

This week Faith at Designed 2 Delight was extremely generous (as usual) and gave us not just one but three different images for the weekly progressive challenge!  I chose the stitched pumpkin without the mouse for my card.  I used Stars & Stamps sketch #81, DCWV's Harvest Gathering mat stack, TPC Studio's Autumn Harvest clear stamp set (sentiment), Sizzix's Top Note die, Spellbinders Nestabilities (small circle and inverted scallop circle) and ric rac from my stash.


3 comments:

  1. Very cute card, Allison. I love using rick rack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so warm and pretty, Allison. Love your coloring on the pumpkin and that inverted scallop Nestie is cool. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW such a pretty card! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete