Thursday, August 4, 2011

Stampin' Up Christmas Cards

I'm still on a roll with Christmas cards for Operation Write Home!  My friend was going to have a yard sale and sell some of her stamps, so she gave me first dibs on them (What a great friend you are, Pam!).  I bought the Stampin' Up set Stipple Celebrations from her and used the ornament stamp on these cards. 

Everything on this card is from Stampin' Up - stamp, ink, cardstock and DSP!  I also used Stars and Stamps Sketch #27 for inspiration.
On the second card, I used some very old Christmas paper from a DCWV stack along with my Nestabilities.  Everything else is still Stampin' Up, including the sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set and the Word Window punch and Modern Label punch.  These are my "go to's" for sentiments!
I turned both of these cards into kits as well since Cat at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX said she'd like to keep having card making parties for Operation Write Home at her store.  Our goal is to fill a large flat rate box at each party.  That's anywhere from 300-350 cards - WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment