Friday, August 12, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Hedgehog Digi

This week at the Hambo Hoedown, we were given a sketch (see below) to use with the Hedgehog Digi image.  I *LOVE* sketches, so this was the perfect challenge for me...not quite as challenging as some of them have been for me lately.  This hedgehog is sooo cute and I didn't have any before this one, so I can see using it with all kinds of sentiments.  Right now though, Operation Write Home is in need of general cards, like Love, Thank You and Miss You, which is why I chose this sentiment from Scrap-A-Licious Times.  It says, "I would thank you from the bottom of my heart but for you my heart has no bottom."  The patterned paper is from Cloud 9 Design Bay Blossoms collection.  I'm also planning to turn this into a kit for the upcoming Operation Write Home card making party on September 1 at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks in Mineral Wells, TX.

5 comments:

  1. I love that sentiment -- it's one I used for teacher appreciation week at the school a couple years ago. Great job with this challenge, and a bonus that this will be a OWH card! Thanks for playing Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison, your card is so cute; great coloring work and love your DPs. I'll have to check out Scrap-a-licious Times; that's a new one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card & the pattered paper that you used.That sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing at the Hoedown Allison.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific sentiment! Great that you are having another OWH party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! I love the colors you chose, and that sentiment is sweet!
    Thanks for playing in the hoedown!

    ReplyDelete