Saturday, August 20, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Geranium Digi

This week's Hambo Hoedown image is the Geranium Digi and the challenge was to score something.  Hmmm, you may not be able to see it, but I scored a border around my image as well as around my bottom layer of red paper.  I used several "old" papers from Making Memories, but I'm not sure where the heart paper is from.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up along with the Word Window punch and Modern label punch that I used to punch it out.  Oh, and that's white Viva Pearl Pen that I used to make the faux brads on the sentiment label.  The sketch, of course, is from OWH Stars & Stamps sketch collection - #16.

3 comments:

  1. Very sweet card. Love how you repeated the geranium three times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love that printed paper! Thanks for joining us at the Hoedown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO! Great coloring too. Great idea to do multiples of the image!

    Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown. Hope to see you back next week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete