Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hambo Hoedown - Pencil digi

This week's Hambo Hoedown image is the Pencil digi.  The challenge this week is to use primary colors (red, blue and yellow) along with the Pencil digi in a school-themed creation.  I immediately thought of my Doodle Pantry Primary Patterns Digi Paper Pack as the perfect paper to use.  The 1, 2, 3 are from Doodle Pantry's School Sheep set.  I threw in some primary red ribbon from my stash and used this week's Stars and Stamps Sketch #83 to pull it all together.



6 comments:

  1. Hi Allison, your card is really nice! I struggled with this sketch :) Thanks for visiting my blog today and leaving a comment for me. I have a link for Neenah paper for you: http://www.ellenhutson.com/servlet/the-Paper-Place-cln-8-1-fdsh-2x11-Cardstock/Categories
    She sells it in smaller sized packages.
    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable LO! Love how you put the 1,2,3 in little circles. Great coloring too!

    Thanks for playing with us at the Hoedown! Hope to see you back next week!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you've interpreted the sketch. The stripes & dots look great with the image. Thanks for playing in the Hoedown this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific job on the sketch! Perfect papers too! So glad to see you at the Hoedown each week, Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh - I love those papers AND the sketch! Great job with this one Allison! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cute! I love the sketch you followed :) thanks for playing in this week's hoedown!

    ReplyDelete