Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hambo - Bird Hero digi

I'm trying to catch up on AnyHero cards for Operation Write Home and to include in my AnySoldier.com boxes that I mail to Iraq and Kuwait once per week.  I still had a few Bird Hero digis hanging around from a Hambo Hoedown Challenge.  My 8-year-old daughter Kaylie had already colored this one for me.  It's great to have a helper, although now that she's doing her own cards at her own blog she doesn't help me as much! 
Card Recipe:
Hambo Stamps - Bird Hero digi and sentiment
Mark Richards - black nailhead stickers purchased at Hobby Lobby (Love these! Flatter than brads.)
My scrap stash - all patterned paper and cardstock

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute, and I'm proud to say I know you (well, in bloggy land, anyway) - because I love that you send cards to the troops!

    ReplyDelete