Saturday, August 13, 2011

Fetch-A-Sketch Challenge #4

I don't remember how I found out about the Fetch-A-Sketch Challenges, but I absolutely LOVE sketch challenges, so I've been collecting the sketches.  This is my first time to enter one of their challenges.  One of the things I REALLY like is that you have two weeks to complete the challenges, so I can ALWAYS fit that into my busy schedule!

Operation Write Home is in need of Thank You, Miss You and Love cards right now, so I made this sketch into a simple thank you card and let the paper take center stage!

Card Recipe:
Paper - We R Memory Keepers Out and About Collection and cardstock from stash
Sketch - Fetch-A-Sketch #4
Stamp - Stampin' Up Holiday Blitz
Punches - Stampin' Up 1" circle, 1-1/4" circle, heart punch


3 comments:

  1. Bless your heart for another OWH card! It's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a striking card and so glad you like our sketches and the timeframe!! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh this is lovely! Beautiful choice of papers! So pleased you like our sketches! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Fetch A Sketch!

    ReplyDelete