Friday, August 5, 2011

OWH Midweek Throwdown - K9 Challenge

OWH President Sandy Allnock's dog Ciara became an honorary soldier.  In honor of Private Ciara, this week's Midweek Throwdown Challenge is a K-9 theme!  I found this cute dog image and sentiment in my collection of Bugaboo Stamps and thought it would make the perfect card for this week's challenge.  I paired it with some very old paper from Scrapworks and some paw paper from my stash.  All of the die cuts were done using my Nestabilities.

3 comments:

  1. That is so adorable, Allison! I don't have any Bugaboos...probably past time to check them out. I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Itchy in his bowl is just adorable Allison, I love your card! Thanks for playing in our midweek throwdown challenge at Operation Write Home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Bugaboo stamps are all so adorable. Nice choice with the bold stripe and perfect ribbon too. Great card Allison!

    ReplyDelete