Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Doodle Pantry - Cornflower

Do you have paper that you hoard because it's just too pretty to actually cut?  HAHA, I have LOTS of paper like that - too much, in fact!  This paper from Little Yellow Bicycle is one of them.  But, this Cornflower set from Doodle Pantry is so pretty that it needed equally pretty paper to go with it, so I took the scissors to it.  The Cornflower set comes with pre-colored images as well as outlines.  This time I used my Copics to color the outline image.  My favorite images to color myself seem to be flowers.  To me, they just seem easier to color than other images.  So, if you are new to Copics, why not try some flower images - you can find plenty of choices HERE at Doodle Pantry!  And, once you've made your own card using any Doodle Pantry image, don't forget to share it HERE before September 24 to win a free digital stamp set.

I also used OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch #124 and will enter the WOW Wednesday Challenge at Cat's Creations Scrapbooks' blog.


Card Supplies:
digital image - Doodle Pantry Cornflower
patterned paper - Little Yellow Bicycle
cardstock - Stampin' Up
ribbon - from my stash

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and great job on the coloring! I love that Little Yellow Bicycle collection--very pretty. I'm working on not hoarding my paper any more...running out of room for the collection! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower Allison, great colouring. I'm a paper hoarder too! Its so nice that there are other people out there like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a paper hoarder but have been steadily working at using a lot of it! Your card is beautiful Allison and the beautiful paper is perfect for it!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Allison. Love the combination of papers, and how they make this gorgeous image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Card..love your blog LO..cutesy owls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this card IS beautiful! Ya...I have that problem too! I'm trying to do like Sandy and "use it up"!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do love this image!!! Beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete