Monday, September 3, 2012

Lawn Fawn - OWH Birthday Bash

Welcome to September!  Not only is this *MY* birthday month (on the 27th), but it's my favorite charitable organization's birthday month as well.  For the entire month of September, Operation Write Home is partnering with some of their favorite companies to celebrate with lots of fun challenges.

This week is Lawn Fawn Week.  
They have some of the cutest stamps ever!  I chose to create with the Critters Ever After set because my 9-year-old daughter loves unicorns and dragons.  I figured if she loves them, then lots of our deployed troops' kids probably do, too!  This card was made using an OWH sketch made especially for this challenge.  Specials thanks to my friend Sandy Trefger for sharing her tip on getting the perfectly matched mat for your creations - I used my Copic marker to color the edges of the scalloped circle so that it was the perfect color!



Card Supplies:
stamp - Lawn Fawn Critters Ever After
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Life of the Party
cardstock - Stampin' Up
ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon
tools - Nestabilities circle and scalloped circle

2 comments:

  1. this is so cute! I forgot about that tip Sandy shared! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Allison! I meant to tell you how sweet your card is. I bet Kaylie loved it!

    ReplyDelete