Saturday, September 1, 2012

Doodle Pantry - September New Release

If you are a Doodle Pantry fan, then you've got to love the first of the month because it's New Release Day!  Laurie never fails to please with some of the cutest characters around.  This month the Poodles of Fun set is free with a purchase until September 24, and the Mister Monkey set is free just for entering the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 27 which begins at NOON Eastern today and closes on September 24.  To make the deals even sweeter, Laurie is running a Labor Day sale from August 31 - September 9 - 35% off your ENTIRE purchase!  Considering how reasonably priced her sets are already, you better run and stock up NOW!

Because I'm from Texas and love all things western (yes, I know, what a big cliche, right?!), I chose to work with the Cowboy Gear set for release day.  This is just one of the images and sentiments from the set.  It also includes a cowboy hat, a horseshoe and a saddle along with several more sentiments.  I also used Doodle Pantry digital patterned paper from the Western Digi Paper Pack.  I colored with my Copics and added a bit of ribbon from Really Reasonable Ribbon's monthly club.



12 comments:

  1. Love what you did with this image, Allison! Great coloring, fab use of color, and perfect layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Allison! Love your coloring. Makes me want to boot scoot. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card and great colouring on the boots Allison, love your ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allison I love your card and the way you did the ribbon. Your coloring is wonderful!
    hugs,
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Allison your card is wonderful!!!! Love your coloring and that perfect paper!!! Great ribbon treatment too.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfectly colored! Really turned out wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic colouring on your image and I Love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing - love the boots - they look so real. Love the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! I love what you did with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card! I am going to have to go get me some sets! Thanks for the info! I've got lots of catching up to do. School's in session and you've be creating!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So love this!!
    I was timid when I saw this image, but you nailed it!!
    You took it and ran with it, fab creation!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pattern in the background of the image and the ruffled ribbon is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete