Friday, September 21, 2012

Hero Arts - OWH Birthday Bash

I love how one stamp set can be so versatile.  If you saw my cards on Sunday and Monday this week using the Epic Love set from Hero Arts, you noticed that they were "love/miss you" cards.  Using the train image from this set and a sentiment from the Year Round Sentiments set, I created a birthday card for a hero to send home to a boy who loves trains!


Card Supplies:
image - Hero Arts Epic Love
sentiment - Hero Arts Year Round Sentiments
ink - SU! Tangerine Tango
patterned paper - We R Memory Keepers
die - SU! Top Note die
sketch - Stars & Stamps sketch 81

3 comments:

  1. Hi Allison! This is a beautiful card; must get those new stamp sets!! Love your patterned papers. I'm up early getting ready for the Hambo hop today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Allison! The orange and yellow colors are perfect for a boy card and the train stamp is great!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute little boy card! I like the colors!

    ReplyDelete