Saturday, September 1, 2012

OWH Labor Day VCMP #1

All weekend long Operation Write Home is having a Labor Day Virtual Card Making Party with lots of challenges to get our creative juices flowing.  It seems to be doing just that for me!  The first challenge is combined with the monthly Our Daily Bread Designs challenge - use an inspirational quote or scripture verse.  Thanks to my good friend Jan Hunnicutt and her recent post, I discovered Dee's Bugaboo Boutique which is just loaded with free scripture word art in really cute fonts.  I hope this one encourages the spouse or family member of the hero who chooses to write home on it!


Card Supplies:
word art - Dee's Bugaboo Boutique
embossing folder - Cuttlebug
ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon

Challenges Entered:
Digi Haven - Month-long Anything Goes Free Digi Challenge

11 comments:

  1. I like the white-on-white in this Allison. Thanks for all your hard work on putting together this weekends VCMP too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love white-on-white cards, too. Great embossing and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card Allison! Love the embossed background! It is so elegant looking.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the white on white - not something I would normally do - I have one of those verses to use on a card also.

    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Allison. Thank you for joining us at www.DigiHaven.Blogspot.com ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card, such a wonderful piece of scripture. Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so super amazing! LOVE that freebie and the white is making me swoon!!! Thanks for joining in at Digi Haven this month!!! I'd love to see what you create for my challenge at Technique Tuesday--I hope you join us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely white on white creation! Thanks so much for joining us at Digi Haven.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this Allison! The white on white is awesome and the verse is perfect! Thanks for joining us at Digi Haven for our month long Anything Goes Challenge!
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your background embossing. Thanks for playing at Digi Haven.

    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete