Friday, September 28, 2012

SRM Stickers Day 6 - OWH Birthday Bash

It's Day 6 of SRM Stickers Week and nearly the end of the big OWH Birthday Bash - what a fun month this was!  Today, I have a very simple card to thank you for visiting my blog and participating in all of the fun.  This is my mom's favorite color combo (bright pink and black), so I made this with her in mind.  Thanks, Mom!

It's hard to see in the photo, but I used the SU! Stripes embossing folder on the bottom half of the card below the ribbon.

Card Supplies:
sentiment sticker - SRM Stickers
embossing folder - SU! Stripes
pink cardstock - Stampin' Up!
ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Such a simple yet elegant card! I love that color combo. I'm sure your mom will love it!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good design! Congratulations! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete