Saturday, September 1, 2012

OWH Labor Day VCMP #5

All weekend long Operation Write Home is having a Labor Day Virtual Card Making Party with lots of challenges to get our creative juices flowing.  Our fifth and final challenge of the day is to make a western or horse themed card!  I have several horse stamps and a TON of western-themed digi stamps but decided to ink up a stamp I've never used before for this challenge.  The Stars & Stamps Sketch #90 was just perfect for this long, narrow image.


Card Supplies:
stamp - Inkadinkadoo
ink - Memento
patterned paper - My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Rosy
brown cardstock - Bazzill
sketch - S&S #90

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love that stamp and sketch 90 fits it perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card and the sketch is perfect for it too! Wow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want this stamp! where did you get it?! You know I'm partial to horses so I Love this card! Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those papers really showoff your image. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Love the horse image. Thanks for joining in on my challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete