Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Doodle Pantry - Nature Calls


Laurie outdid herself once again with the September new releases.  This month the Poodles of Fun set is free with a purchase until September 24, and the Mister Monkey set is free just for entering the Doodle Pantry Digital Challenge 27 which closes on September 24.  To make the deals even sweeter, Laurie is running a Labor Day sale through Sunday, September 9 - 35% off your ENTIRE purchase!  Considering how reasonably priced her sets are already, you better run and stock up NOW!

When I saw the set Nature Calls, I knew right away that I would be making a few cards with the image just so I could use all the funny sentiments. (Go take a look HERE because some are absolutely hysterical!)  At first, I was hesitant to use the toilet paper digi paper that comes with the set, but then I thought, "Hey, I'm making a card with an outhouse on it.  I might as well go all the way with this!"  LOL!!

I'm also entering this in the September SFYTT Challenge over at iheart2stamp - just 3 more to go and I will have done every sketch this year!  This will also be posted at the Cat's Creations Scrapbooks blog for WOW Wednesday - YOU could win a prize by participating or even just for commenting on their blog!



8 comments:

  1. Love the outhouse! It looks so real. :) Perfect sketch for it and I love the papers too! Glad you got this linked up to Cat's this week.
    Sandy
    sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is cool!! never would have thought to do it myself...it made me laugh tho!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, made me laugh too! Nice card to bring someone a smile! Glad to see you got linked up! I thought I was going to be the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really neat blogspot and cute, cute card. Hope I get to see you again sometime....

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! LOVE that outhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! This set is very funny! I love the rick rack!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great card. Love the Outhouse. Remember when I used one of those when I was a kid and had no indoor plumbing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wanted to sign up for your blog newsletter but wasn't able to find such a place :{
    ColleenB - close neighbor
    Alvarado,Tx

    ReplyDelete