Sunday, September 2, 2012

OWH Labor Day VCMP #7


The fun continues through today! Operation Write Home is having a Labor Day Virtual Card Making Party with lots of challenges to get our creative juices flowing.  If you missed yesterday's challenges, it's not too late to participate - the inlinkz will stay open for a week, but the blog candy deadlines may end earlier than that!

Our seventh challenge of the weekend is to make a Christmas card for kids - big and small!  I started out in a different direction with a Dustin Pike image of a shark wearing a Santa beard about to head down the chimney, but I couldn't make it work with any of my Christmas papers - it sure was a funny image though that any boy into sharks would love!  This is what I ended up with - what kid doesn't love bright colors and snowmen, right?!


Card Supplies:
all paper - Bazzill
stamp set - Inkadinkadoo
sketch - S&S Sketch #41

3 comments:

  1. Love your non-traditional colors. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Allison,

    This little snowman is adorable! Of course, as you may have noticed, I'm partial to snowmen myself. :)

    Love your choice of papers.

    And, if you get the shark going down the chimney card worked out, please share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is cute! Love the little snowman! I'm with Sybrina...I'd like to see the shark image!

    ReplyDelete