Sunday, September 23, 2012

SRM Stickers Day 1 - OWH Birthday Bash

I hope you enjoyed last week's focus at the OWH Stars & Stamps blog on all of the wonderful Hero Arts stamps - maybe you won some blog candy and maybe you just went shopping because you couldn't wait to get your hands on all the great stamps.

Today marks the beginning of the last week of the OWH Birthday Bash Celebration.  But, never fear, because the fun never ends at Operation Write Home.  We have the World Card Making Day Bloghop to look forward to on October 6 - so hurry and sign up if you want to take part.  It's open to everyone!


Today kicks off SRM Stickers Week!
I haven't done this in a while, but I have a card for you EVERY single day this week using SRM Stickers - that just goes to show how easy and how much fun they are to use!  My favorite of the week is today's using the new sketch at Operation Write Home along with Basic Grey paper and my Big Note die.  Don't forget to play along with the sketch challenge at OWH and to join in the fun at the SRM Stickers blog!


8 comments:

  1. This is a great idea, I'll do some too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colorway of this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stickers do make card production quick, don't they? I love the clear-backed stickers from companies like SRM because they look like I've gone to the trouble to stamp and color. Thanks for sharing your adorable, colorful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Allison! I just love your card; it's SO pretty! The colors are great and your choice of complementary patterns is wonderful. Enjoying your card from O.C. MD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet (ha!) card, Allison! Love the mix of patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cupcake sticker is adorable and the papers you chose go great with it! Cute card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!! Love that cupcake against the circle background paper!! ~Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the colors in this card! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete