Monday, September 17, 2012

Hero Arts - OWH Birthday Bash

It's Hero Arts Week at the OWH Birthday Bash!  I used the same set as yesterday's Sunday Sketch Challenge card, but with a different sentiment from the set.  I was playing around with different colors of ink and ended up with 2 sets of stamped images, so I made two cards.  My goal was to make these cards with colors that the guys would be attracted to when choosing from the box - not too flowery.  Which do you like better?



Card Supplies:
stamps - Hero Arts Epic Love
ink - SU! gumball green and raspberry ripple
all paper - Bazzill Grandma's Feather Bed
sketch - Stars & Stamps sketch 63

3 comments:

  1. Both are great cards but I like the second one with the dot background and the smaller strip of stripes.
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards! I too like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TThe cards are beautiful and heart felt. Bravo to your hard work for OWH. I can't decided which one I like the most.

    ReplyDelete