Sunday, September 30, 2012

Keep the Sticker Creativity Going!

I thought today I would keep the sticker momentum from a week of SRM Stickers going.  I have lots of extra stickers from mini album kits and scrapbook kits that I've done over the years, but I never think to use them.  Here's one that's leftover from a Bazzill Lickety Slip Christmas album I made last year.  I love this Bazzill Christmas paper because the color combinations were out of the ordinary with pinks and turquoise thrown in with the traditional reds and greens!  Everything on the card is Bazzill, and I used Stars & Stamps Sketch #12.  Are you still trying to use all of the sketches this year?  I am!  I'm not sure I'm going to make it, but I sure am having fun trying!


4 comments:

  1. Great idea. I don't think I have any stickers left unless like yours, leftovers from a kit. Cute card!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute. I've been using a lot of my leftover stickers for cards. Makes it so quick and easy to put a card together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so envious. I can never make stripes work. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And did I mention that what is even more wonderful is that we are both in Fort Worth??

    ReplyDelete